Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott[_6_] Tim Wescott[_6_] is offline

Default Anyone know about vacuum rating?

On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 21:10:20 -0600, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

Tim Wescott fired this volley in
:

Wouldn't the area of a pipe depend on it's length? It seems like a
long pipe would cover a lot more area than a short one.

???

Well, I lay a one foot piece of pipe on my bench and it fits just fine.
But a 20 foot piece -- heck, it lops over both ends and keeps cloths-
lining me every time I walk by.

(Lloyd, how am I supposed to respond to that unk's response than to say
something off the wall _without_ a smiley face? Honestly.)

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services