Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
robobass robobass is offline

Default tool Chatter on 3-axis router

On Friday, February 13, 2015 at 11:58:50 PM UTC+1, Hul Tytus wrote:
What is the make of the spindle on your machine? I've been looking for one
of that size.

Hul

Sorry, I have zero documentation on the motor, and there isn't any sort of label anywhere on it. I bought the machine from a Russian guy who was very helpful walking me through the Mach3 configuration and even threw in an XP desktop fully set up. He was, however, a bit evasive on the origin of the components. He is a serious mold maker, has two similar machines in his own shop with the same parts as mine, but he uses a Bridgeport for brass.