Ray Sandusky

Default Small Locks for Turned Boxes

When I said 1 inch by 1 inch - that Lag Bolt might be just the right size!

Ray

"Owen Lowe" wrote in message
news
In article HeCrc.559371$oR5.335324@pd7tw3no,
James Barley wrote:

David, if your suggestion works for Ray, and you manage to salvage this
project for him, maybe Ray will offer you a percentage of the
"commission", it seems without help from someone Ray might not be able
to deliver on his contract.

I let this message sit for a day on my server just to mull it over - I'm
not exactly sure where you're coming from here James. Are you serious or
was this a bit of tongue in cheek stuff?

As to the original question about locks, I'm thinking a huge old hasp or
maybe a lag bolt driven down through the top into the bottom - ala
Garry Knox Bennett.