James Barley

Default Small Locks for Turned Boxes

David, if your suggestion works for Ray, and you manage to salvage this
project for him, maybe Ray will offer you a percentage of the
"commission", it seems without help from someone Ray might not be able
to deliver on his contract.
--
===return email address will not work===
===I can be reached via my website===

Regards,
James Barley.
www.members.shaw.ca/jbarley

David Wade wrote:
Give a try at:
http://www.horton-brasses.com/
Check out the viola box locks. They might work for you.

Good luck,
David

Ray Sandusky wrote:

I have been comissioned to make 20 small boxes that have a lock mounted
inside. As you know, I would have to make the boxes huge to be able to
include most oif the humidor type lock sets. I need a small lock that is
about 1 inch square. Does anyone know of a source for a small lock
set with
a hook latch and skelton type key/

So, to reiterate- 1 inch square, hook latch and skelton key

Forget Rockler, Woodcraft and Lee Valley

Help!

Ray