Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Machines for sale-So. California

On Sun, 01 Feb 2015 00:52:53 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 01 Feb 2015 00:35:07 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...chinesForSale#

Gunner

805-732-5308

Some of my machines I need to get rid of

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...?noredirect=1#

They are in my way..

Sing it: "Brand new cars, and whiskey bars, oak tree you're in my
way..."

Say, is that an Oheeo Brush in that bandsaw? Walker/Turner owned
Delta? I was trying to figure out what that fixture was (pipe
slitter?) on the bottom when I realized it was just the lower half of
the table pivot. g

--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton