Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default And today's project ...

On Wed, 28 Jan 2015 10:44:11 -0600, dpb wrote:

On 01/28/2015 8:40 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

So much of commercial plantings are all GMOs that I'm developing an
allergy to corn. It's in everything. Too much corn in my diet
weakens my grip by half and makes my wrists ache badly. (It was hell
figuring that one out.) ...

_Many_ people have (particularly) yellow corn allergies and it has
nothing to do with GMOs. Try restricting to white corn instead albeit
it's harder to find.

Larry's symptoms sound more like hyperkalemia -- a reaction to
potassium -- than a corn allergy. Does he use a salt substitute? Does
he get the same symptoms from eating a lot of potatoes?

--
Ed Huntress