Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default And today's project ...

On 1/27/2015 6:52 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Hey Tom , we're going to get some strawberries this year , I recall you
grow some too . Ours are Ozark Beauty , and looks like we'll have close to a
hundres plants this year - we didn't take any fruit last year so they'd
multiply . They did , we started with 14 .

Snag
Kinnardly wait .

The strawberries took over a huge patch of river stone. I can't believe
anything would grow there. We didn't get any fruit, maybe the critters
did. I don't know how much trouble they will be worth, around here they
go for $2/qt and they are big and sweet. The corn is great here too,
this year I will fill the freezer.