Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default ping ! Winston Smith

On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 7:25:36 PM UTC-5, Larry Jaques wrote:

sigh I don't consider $25.51 + $8 s/h to be a reasonable price for
2 springs, despite the extra goodies included in the kit, so I'll keep
looking. Perhaps it's time for me to disassemble it and put the
springs in the truck so I can match them up when I find a local spring
repository. Doh!

I looked at the manual,but could not see the springs very clearly. If they are springs made out of wire, I would try making some new ones out of stainless TIG wire. If you let me know more about the springs, I can see what diam. stainless I have and