Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Stuck batteries..

On Wed, 14 Jan 2015 07:37:24 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Larry Jaques fired this volley in
:

Did you read my entire post, Lloyd? What confuses you?

So... he says he has an LED flashlight ("I've been handed a nice mag-lite
with LED bulb").

Dayum. Missed it, I did. Mea culpa.

And you tell him to ditch it and get an LED flashlight ("Consider a nice
little BRIGHT LED light instead. They last forever on a set of
batteries, are 3-10 times brighter, and give you nice white light, not
that amber incandescent crap. (Gawd, I hate that.))"

Which one of his posts WAS it that you read "Every Bleedin' word" of.
Sure as hell wasn't this one about the flashlight...?

I reread that last night and missed it yet again! blush
It's my bifocals, I tell ya. They hit the carriage return too soon.

--
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable
one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore,