Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default Stuck batteries..

On Wednesday, January 14, 2015 at 1:02:03 AM UTC-5, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 13 Jan 2015 21:10:49 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Larry Jaques fired this volley in
:

Consider a nice little BRIGHT LED light instead. They last forever on
a set of batteries, are 3-10 times brighter, and give you nice white
light, not that amber incandescent crap. (Gawd, I hate that.)

Larry, you really didn't read his post; right?

Yes, I did. Every bleedin' word. And?

Did you read my entire post, Lloyd? What
confuses you?

Its confusing why you don't just tell Phil to quit pack-ratting it, throw the age-old "nice" piece of crud in the trash and get a 99 cent LED flashlight that (like Lloyd says) can run forever on a set of batteries and has better light to see by.