Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Chilly evening ...

On Thu, 08 Jan 2015 17:43:52 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Thu, 08 Jan 2015 16:20:40 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

amdx fired this volley in news:m8m1cv$k0d$1@dont-
email.me:

We hit 22*F in Panama City Fl.

My home is east, northern, central florida, near Palm Coast.

It got down to 35 there, but I'm up in Radford VA (Southwestern VA, just
below the Blue Ridge) doing a new machine installation at the Army
Ammunition plant.

They predicted 5F this a.m. It got down to 1. It got all the way UP to
22 today, and is expected back down to 10-12 tonight, but not nearly so
bad as this a.m., because the wind has settled down since the front went
through.

We had 39F fog for most of the day. It got up to 43, but is now back
down to 39 again, and it's still foggy. Medium driveable fog, not pea
soup thick London fog, thankfully.

Some shiny -metal- came to me from China today. Ten of those knotting
tools. They're mighty nice. Tumbled edges, laser etched Xtools logo,
and just 83 cents apiece, delivered. I may get more to keep around.
http://tinyurl.com/ldl8fh7 (got their last 7)

Will they take man weight? Or are they too small?

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke