Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default component identification

Saturday, January 10, 2015 at 6:01:47 AM UTC-5, wrote:

Le vendredi 9 janvier 2015 22:05:14 UTC+8, N_Cook a écrit :

On 09/01/2015 13:09, wrote:
Good evening to all.
My DVD recorder Pioneer DVR-340H is out of order there is no more power on the display PCB. somebody told me the ceramic transformer is dead.
Can someone help me to identify that component? it is a black ceramic cylinder 1 cm in diameter, 0.5 cm high with 1171 and S692 printed on it, it has 9 pins.
i don't know the brand nor the supplier. all advice is welcome.
Thank you in advance and best regards. Rudy.

Upload a close-up picture somewhere?
Just probability wise, unlikely to be a transformer problem

How and where can I upload a picture?

English: When you take a picture, show us (right here). I know my French is the worst.

Anglais: Quand vous prenez une photo, Indique-nous (ici et maintenant). Mon français est épouvantable