Terryokeefe Terryokeefe is offline
Junior Member

Default Blown fuse

I have a New World Stowaway 411/1 back boiler which was in our house when we bought it 30 years ago, up until Sunday we had not had a single problem with it. On Sunday the 1 amp boiler fuse blew and at the moment we have neither heating nor hot water. I have tried everywhere to get a replacement fuse but have been told that the boiler is now obsolete. The fuse is bigger than today's fuses therefore I wondering if anyone has an idea where I would possibly get a replacement, if anywhere. Any ideas? Thanks