Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Tire pressure

On 01/09/2015 9:35 AM, Pat wrote:

Mine have a calibrate button (in the car) that you press when the
tires are inflated to my desired pressure. You act like your 41psi
calibration is set in stone. Are you sure?

I'd venture that's true in all systems that aren't actual
pressure...certainly was in all the vehicles I've had before the switch
to actual tire pressures (which I've found to be quite accurate and
reliable on all my GM vehicles).

The setting procedure was quite varied between different models and
years and manufacturers and some were extremely convoluted, but that's
the way they all worked.