Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Shopping for a snow blower, maybe.....

We are two retirees, 50' long double driveway (concrete). Shoveled a
lot of snow last year, but getting older and lazier. I would like
recommendations for a snow blower if there is one that isn't a monster
to handle, doesn't throw snow into neighbor's yard, and won't break the
bank. We can have it plowed, but that still leaves enough snow that it
refreezes and gets icy; neither of us want to navigate ice to get to the
mailbox or have visitors fall on the ice. Any recommendations for a
reliable, manageable machine?