Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default (Auto) Seatbelt Extender Question

On Tue, 06 Jan 2015 20:05:28 -0600, wrote:

The seatbelt on my 95 Chevy pickup truck.

I'm almost sure you can what you need from Chevy,

but finally one that I missed.

http://wescoperformance.stores.yahoo...-extender.html

This seems like it would work where all others didn't, and like their
webpage says, seems to do it the right way, by lengthening the
adjustable belt, not the fixed length belt nearer the center of the car.

You can't lengthen the end of the belt that rolls up, but you can the
other end of the same belt, and that's what this is for.

Drawings at home page.

$14 plus 10 s&h, for one, in black tan or grey. If the color is bad,
one could make a simple cover for it.

BTW, USA Today had an article on this, by manufacturer, and appears to
have gotten some makers wrong, so for some cars there are conflicting
statements. http://www.ifisher.com/getbelts.asp Not Chevy.