Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default (OT) WARNING: Cheap Melemine Ashtrays from China

On Sun, 04 Jan 2015 20:54:39 -0600, wrote:

On Sun, 04 Jan 2015 21:10:24 -0500, micky
wrote:

But it was only a dollar. How much can you expect.

I expect something SAFE, regardless of the price! I bought my old ones
at Walmart for not much over a buck, several years ago. They say USA on
the bottom. I'm no fan of Walmart, but at least they sell something
still made in the USA, and SAFE.

My friend notices all the problem foods etc. from China, so I decided to
stop buying caffeine pills at the dollar store. Then I heard on the
radio that Coke and/or Pepsi buy their caffeine from China, so I went
back to the dollar store. But now I'm thinking maybe coke and pepsi
buy better caffeine than I'm getting

it's GARBAGE. I just bought it a week ago, and it's going back to the
store this week. Yea, it's only a buck, but it could start a fire or

Anyone can quit smoking. It takes a real man to fight a fire.

I knew this would turn into an anti-smoking rant.... Almost everyone

No, it was just a joke. Sorry if you thought otherwise.

has something unhealthy they do.... Or, they are so perfect and
judgemental that no one can stand to be around them..... No further
comments about smoking.

But dont buy melemine ashtrays from China! (Dollar General, and probably
other stores).