Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kitchen faucets: how do different brands rank?

Gordon Shumway wrote: "On Thu, 1 Jan 2015 13:10:08 -0800 (PST), wrote:

"Frequently the debris can be dislodged by rapidly opening the faucet
to full open and then full closed several times. "

That is how we have been operating this thing for the past 13 months of the two years since installation! It also 'groans' briefly when moving the handle.

Do you think we got a knock-off Delta?

BTW to those who mentioned water hardness: we live in SW CT and our pool dealer confirmed ours is some of the SOFTest water east of the Mississippi.