Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default Kitchen faucets: how do different brands rank?

On Thu, 1 Jan 2015 13:10:08 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I bough an $82 Delta single-handle kitchen faucet installed two years ago and for the last 3 months you have to turn it off 2-3x to get it to stop dripping. Highway robbery if you ask me!

It's probably not the fault of the faucet, rather the result of a
piece of debris trapped at the mating surfaces of the valve seat.
Frequently the debris can be dislodged by rapidly opening the faucet
to full open and then full closed several times.