Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default USA normalizes relations with Cuba

On Wed, 17 Dec 2014 15:35:41 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Wed, 17 Dec 2014 18:27:55 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Maybe go visit the hotel where Elian Gonzalez
works, since we sent him back?

We? Got a mouse in your pocket

It was the you libs that took him at gun point

There would have been no guns involved if they had obeyed the law. If
someone were disobeying a court decision you liked, I'm sure you would
want it enforced, even if guns were needed. (and the picture showed his
finger off trigger, as procedure dictates in such a situation. )

and deported him, a
child at the time. (Clinton & Janet Reno)

And they did the right thing.

His mother had equal rights to him when she was alive, although I don't
think you'd like it if your ex-wife took your only kid to a foreign
country without asking you.

But once she was dead, his father's rights way trumped his uncle's or
aunt's and any political gain anyone foresaw by continuing his
kidnapping from his father.