Posted to alt.home.repair
Sasquatch Jones Sasquatch Jones is offline

Default alt.home.repair newsgroup statistics for 12/2014

"badgolferman" wrote in message ...
dilbert firestorm wrote:

On 1/1/2015 10:08 AM, badgolferman wrote:
XanaNews Statistic for alt.home.repair. 1/1/2015 11:07:29 AM

Top Posters

Ranking Articles Name Most Used Newsreader
1 307 Stormin Mormon Mozilla
2 296 trader_4
3 210 Danny D.
4 208 Oren Forte Agent
5 154 Col. Edmund Burke Microsoft Windows
Mail

well, looks like Stormin Mormon is the #1 poster in this group. cool.

What I find interesting is most of the topics are on topic.

I only see the top 3 -- had to filter out Oral and Col. Sanders. Don't remember why - bitching and moaning I suspect.