Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Chris is offline

Default All-In-One paint/wood trim

I am about to paint- I have Behr all-in-one paint. It is colored- the walls are white. However, there are quite a few patches of Easy Sand 20, sanded, and ready to go. I know the paint has primer in it. But I'm thinking this paint is made for a condo owner with walls that were in generally good shape.. Should I prime over the patches just to be on the safe side? Which Primer? PVA or gripper?

Also- i an priming the wood trim- I am using Kilz Complete oil based, and then latex semi gloss. I have read that sanding/deglossing is not necessary since the paint there now is flat. Opinions? Is it normal for primer on wood to be able to be scraped off? Thanks.