Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT TV talking to me

On Friday, January 2, 2015 9:30:45 AM UTC-5, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article , Bill Gill
wrote:

On 1/2/2015 8:05 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
For some reason my LG TV connected to Xfinity has started talking to me.
It is obviously some for blind people who can still here because it does
play-by-play of the shows. Last night's Bones for instance, it said Cam
enters the room and goes to the autopsy table.
Looked through the LG and couldn't find anything that looks like it
would take it away. Any suggestions?

Check the remote and see if you can find any buttons that you
Normally don't use. One of those might be the reason it got
turned on. Beyond that if you can't find it in the instructions
try going to the menu and going through it item by item to see
if you can find the setting.

Already tried both. The various sound menus don't tell me anything.
Would this be on the TV or on Infinity side?
--

IDK, but this suggests it might be on the cable box side. Not exactly what
you're talking about, but it's similar and recent:

http://articles.philly.com/2014-11-1...-cable-set-top

If the link doesn't work, just google "talking tv for blind".