Posted to alt.home.repair
Col. Edmund Burke[_4_] Col. Edmund Burke[_4_] is offline

Default All repairs complete

"philo " wrote in message
This summer I had a huge list of necessary home repairs.
As of yesterday I finally got completely caught up.
I now have two full days to relax until "next years" list comes out.

Some of my chores we

Bringing wiring up to code & installing new lighting in my wife's studio.
Replacing the furnace flue.
Insulating around the chimney in the attic.
Truing doors.
New toilet.
Exterior woodwork repairs.
Fixing uneven sidewalk.
Creating a dozen "found object" sculptures to "beautify" the yard.
Clearing out a lot of computers from my collection.
Replacing ancient water pipes in basement.
Putting in railings.

and my favorite one:

Replacing the cracked pantry window that I've been putting off since 1979.

And then you woke up.
LOL