Posted to alt.home.repair
Sasquatch Jones Sasquatch Jones is offline

Default Recap of 2014 posts

In hopes of improving the newsgroup, below is a illustration of how not to reply to a question.

In this example, Oral has obviously misread the original question and has absolutely nothing of value to add. However, Oral does not let that stop him from reminding us that "reading comprehension" does indeed have a place outside of the classroom. Oral just ain't got none.

On Sun, 28 Dec 2014 18:15:31 -0800, Oren wrote:

I see no reason to subscribe to a binary group when it isn't
necessary. Text groups work just fine for me. A simple URL to a free
hosting site has worked just fine for most all people here. For those
not using binary groups.

The guy can post to a binary group, worry about his upload DSL speed
but can't use the same speed for a free site? And post the URL here?