Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Recap of 2014 posts

On Sun, 28 Dec 2014 19:07:22 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Sunday, December 28, 2014 12:53:19 PM UTC-8, Tekkie® wrote:
I remember some but not all of the popular posts here.

What were your favorites and was a resolution posted.

Do you think too many posts are made without research, that have been beaten
to death before?

Do you feel the OP has an obligation to provide a resolution - good or bad?

Do you feel this a stupid post? What do you feel is important?

Please leave out politics and religion.

*Happy New Year* in case I don't get back here promptly.
--
Tekkie

That damned "Colonel" sure stinks up the place with his spam.

I've filtered him and his friends out pretty well, but I can't help but
wonder what it is like to be so sick for so long. If he's tried
therapy. If they have drugs for his problem. If he has a family,
including parents, and how he treats them. If he has a job and
co-workers and if they can stand him.