Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default USA normalizes relations with Cuba

wrote:

On Sat, 27 Dec 2014 22:09:12 -0700, rbowman

Many Baumans. Bulmers. Bowmans, Baumans, and Balmers hark back to Urie
Buman if there is germanic/swiss backround.

And why is he of any particular interest? All I can say for certain is I
had ancestors in the 13th century that passed on the chain of life. I had
ancestors someplace when Moses was trying to find his ass in the desert
but probably not in that part of the world.

Forget it - it's obvious you lost the thread long ago and are intent
on just being a jerk

I forgot to say I'm descended from a long line of jerks and horse thieves.
You're right though. I doubt Buman lives in Cuba and I still fail to see
what significance he has.