Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Interesting ...

"Phil Allison" wrote in message
Arfa Daily wrote:

Everybody who matters knows exactly who I am.

** Yeah - the grumpy old guy with a cigar hanging out his mouth...

I'm actually not Phil, but that grumpy old guy with a cigar hanging out
of
his mouth is actually a good (online) friend of mine who I talk to pretty
much every day ... :-)

** So you communicate with George Cole - err daily ?

.... Phil

Ahhh ... I see where you are coming from now ! Arthur wasn't grumpy ! He
just had 'issues' with life, and Terry, of course ... :-)

It so happens that a good online friend of mine is a grumpy old git, and
always has a dirty great cigar hanging from his mouth, and one of the
pictures that he regularly uses, shows just that. I thought perhaps you had
confused him with me. He used to be a regular on here some years back, but
just lurks these days.

Arfa