Posted to uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.repair

Default Interesting ...

On Mon, 05 Jan 2015 21:31:00 -0500, Phil Hobbs wrote:

Brr. Ledu is a crappy knockoff of Luxo. I got one by mistake, and it
rapidly went into the trash. Trust me, the $200 a real Luxo costs is a
bargain in the long run.

Indeed. I got a secondhand Luxo in 1974, and it finally packed up a
couple of years ago. It was of course replaced by...a Luxo. We also have
a couple of ten year old ones on our office desks at home, one right next
to me here.

Highly recommended, if you have a couple of hundred 100W incandescents
stashed in a cupboard like mine.

And mine.

wish to copy them they can pay me £30a message.