Posted to uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Interesting ...

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Arfa Daily wrote
Rod Speed wrote
William Sommerwerck wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Much more likely he doesn't actually have a ****ing clue about the
basics.

Arfa is an intelligent and knowledgeable person.

He clearly isn't on that particular question.

What particular question ?

The stupid claim that article he posted made about the
purported problem with a lot more components in a LED light instead of the
single one with the incandescent it replaced.
He didn't even notice that cars are MUCH more reliable than they used to
be even tho they have vastly more components than they used to have. In
spades with computer cpus and memory alone.

You are unbelievable.

We'll see...

How did you manage to extrapolate that mindless crap from my original
post ?

The article you mindlessly posted clearly claimed that when there are lots
more components in the LED light than in the incandescent light it
replaced, that that was absolutely certain to guarantee that it would have
a shorter life than the incandescent it replaced. Pigs arse it does.
reams of your puerile **** any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed
where it belongs

Oh you stupid stupid man. Do you even understand what the word "interesting"
means ? No, of course you don't, because you aren't ...

I didn't post any article. I posted a *link* to an article written by
someone else. I never said I agreed with it. I never said that I disagreed
with it. I never made any comment about the reliability of cars, or indeed
any system with greater or fewer components in it. The trouble with you is
that you like the sound of your own voice too much. You latch onto just
about every post that's made, and start spouting your half-arsed opinions
about stuff that you often clearly understand nothing at all about. You also
get completely wrong ideas in your empty head about what other people have
said, or attribute things that *have* been said, to the wrong poster.

Again, **** ...

Arfa