Posted to uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Interesting ...

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Some gutless ****wit desperately cowering behind
Arfa Daily wrote just the
puerile **** that always pours from the back of it when its got done like
a ****ing dinner, as it always is by everyone.

Everybody who matters knows exactly who I am. You are just not one who
*does* matter Rod. The email address is valid. I'm sure if you were clever
enough to be able to look it up, you could get me right down to a street
address. As for me writing puerile ****, the words pot, kettle and black
come to mind. Most of what you write is *total* **** that no one wants to
hear, and frequently tell you so. But you are so full of yourself and your
opinionated crap, that it all goes over your head. Much like certain other
of your countrymen, as soon as anyone dares to call you out on your mindless
pontifications, you just revert to type, and start screaming bucket-mouthed
abuse. Why don't you just do everyone a big favour, and **** off for another
six months like you often do. And where are you when you do disappear ? In
jail, with any luck ...

Arfa

- or Geoff, if you prefer