Posted to uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Interesting ...

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
William Sommerwerck wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Much more likely he doesn't actually have a ****ing clue about the
basics.

Are you any relation to Joshua Speed?

No idea, I've never done the genealogy that comprehensively.
I do know that I am not related to quite a few other Speeds in my country
even tho it is a rather uncommon name.
Arfa is an intelligent and knowledgeable person.

He clearly isn't on that particular question.

What particular question ?

He didn't even notice that cars are MUCH
more reliable than they used to be even tho they have vastly more
components
than they used to have. In spades with computer cpus and memory alone.

You are unbelievable. How did you manage to extrapolate that mindless crap
from my original post ?

Sheesh ! **** ...

Arfa