Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] larrymoencurly@my-deja.com is offline

Default Help with floundering son

On Thursday, January 1, 2015 7:47:43 AM UTC-7, Robert Macy wrote:
On Wed, 31 Dec 2014 18:17:18 -0700, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

...snip....

I expected a long dragged out battle, but instead found the right
pitch line on the first try. It told him that I knew plenty of
architects that play guitar on the side, but no guitarists that dabble
in architectural design on the side. I didn't even have to threaten
him with being grounded, disinherited and thrown out of the house. He
eventually finished college, apprenticed with the strangest
architectural firm in the area, got married (twice), and is now
gainfully employed. He occasionally plays the guitar.

So,...he never countered with the story about Jay Leno? Jay and his
friends were doing clubs to hone their art of comedy. His friends ALL kept
their day jobs, but Jay quit his. With NO way back, he becme a bit
successful, where as all his friends, having a 'lifeline' never went very
far in comedy. [as related by Jay Leno]

Are you saying Jay Leno should have kept his day job, and maybe the
late night TV tragedy he ran for two decades would have never happened?