Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Leif Neland Leif Neland is offline

Default are there any cool window candle incandescent bulbs?

John-Del kom med denne ide:
On Wednesday, December 24, 2014 4:12:22 PM UTC-5, Sam Seagate wrote:

So, I could replace the LEDs I guess with 5 W equivalent LED ones I see
on the web these days, but they seem expensive. Are there any candle
incandescents that burn cool especially when up against something like
curtains?

Check ebay; you can find LEDS in any size, color, and power you want. Very
cheap, but they'll take a couple of weeks to get from China.

If they are mostly used for christmas decorations, there is plenty of
time :-)

Leif

--
Husk kørelys bagpå, hvis din bilfabrikant har taget den idiotiske
beslutning at undlade det.