Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Topical question - what's a good safe heater for garage shop?

On Wed, 07 Jan 2015 21:13:44 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 1/7/2015 5:45 PM, wrote:

We normally go out to lunch or diner at least twice a week but I've
been out of work for six weeks (heart surgery 2 days before
Thanksgiving). I go back to work Monday.

Glad to hear you are recovering. My wife will be going for heart
surgery in about 6 weeks. I hope she does as well.

Thank you. Surprisingly, it would have been a walk in the park had I
not had the run-in with bronchitis. I had to stay in the hospital 9
days (3 in CCICU) because of some other work while they were in there
but even that (that I was awake for) was easy enough. Tell her that
we're wishing her well and that, at least in one case, it was far
easier than expected.