Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Topical question - what's a good safe heater for garage shop?

On 1/6/2015 11:12 PM, Night.Reader wrote:

I am
purchasing a 170,000 propane heater and a #100 propane tank. Cost will
be about $500.00 when I get done,

Should keep you plenty warm.

Besides, I am in my late 70's & I don't want to leave
any money for my 7 children to fight over. So I will spend it on my
shop and tools which I love.

Very considerate of you. I plan to do the same. We are sitting here
trying to decide which restaurant to go to for either a late lunch or
early dinner. Just one of those things we like to do at least once a
week. Biggest deicision will be white or red wine.