Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Chilly evening ...

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Wed, 7 Jan 2015 17:45:02 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Steve Walker wrote:
On 1/7/2015 5:42 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
I just added a 3rd droplight in the shop , and left all the
overhead lights on for the night . It's 19° and dropping , and I
need to keep the shop warm enough that my beer doesn't freeze .

Just drink faster. G

My kidneys would never handle the strain , there's half a 30 pack out
there .

Store it in a refrigerator. That'll warm it up.

Only if it was made by Lucas.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.