Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Chilly evening ...

amdx wrote:
On 1/8/2015 8:02 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Thu, 8 Jan 2015 07:50:43 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

If we're lucky it might get above freezing here today ... as soon
as the wife gets up I'll go out and thaw the camper hose , it was
OK at 3° at 3AM , at 6:30 and 1° it was frozen . But I know from
experience where it froze and how to thaw , just need to have
someone to turn it off inside when it lets go .

Hmm. Central NJ, 7 deg. F when I got up at 5:00 AM, 8F now, and it's
going up to 20F today! It won't touch freezing until Sunday (33F),
and then it dips again.

Just think how bad it would be without global warming :-)

I'm sure glad I swallowed that coffee before I read that .

Surprise surprise , it wasn't frozen where I thought it would be . THe
hose is apparently frozen under the hall to the camper . I'll get under
there and get it thawed in a bit , and put some insulation over it where it
runs across the ground .
--
Snag