Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] geraldrmiller@yahoo.ca is offline

Default Chilly evening ...

On Wed, 07 Jan 2015 19:41:38 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Wed, 07 Jan 2015 20:40:02 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 07 Jan 2015 16:58:56 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

"Terry Coombs" fired this volley in news:2Dirw.1132286
:

I just added a 3rd droplight in the shop , and left all the overhead
lights on for the night . It's 19ø and dropping , and I need to keep the
shop warm enough that my beer doesn't freeze .

I'm in Virginia right now, and it's 13 as I post, dropping to a predicted
5F by morning.

That's still nothing compared to the upper midwest!
Lloyd

-20C up here in Central Ontario - -30C Wind Chill.
-20 is about 2 below zero F.

"Why do people _live_ in areas like that?" he asked, most seriously.
Other than the two very nice summer days you have each year, I mean.

Heh! I got to go play in the snow for a couple hours this afternoon -
cleared my eight car parking lot plus the puppy pee area and a path
out to the composting facility. The new machine from SWMBO sure can
throw snow - I have to take care not to throw it onto the side street,
the beauty of living on a corner lot where I just dump my snow over
the hedge onto the boulevard.
---

Gerry :-)}
London,Canada