Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A billionaire explains the middle class

On Mon, 05 Jan 2015 06:44:23 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 05 Jan 2015 06:35:39 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 5 Jan 2015 07:27:17 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Jan 2015 12:45:51 -0800, "Howard Beal"
wrote:

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message

We need a public institution kids will be forced to attend that
teaches
them to be responsible adults.

That would be considered child abuse.

Best Regards
Tom.

Not if you wait untill they are 18.

Then they will remain children for life. Perhaps the law could
recognize that and on sufficient evidence declare then legally under
age.

Yeah, then they could share their criminal knowledge with the rest of
Juvi inmates. Or, if they weren't criminals, at least that'd keep
them from voting. Every little bit helps.

I'd just as soon stop trying to rehabilitate the unrehabilitatable
wastes of oxygen. Help the fixable, compost the rest. Warehousing is
far too costly for a zero return. Alas, so are the legal costs to
prosecute to death penalty. Sumpin' needs a fixin'.

Legal costs? Not if the Great Cull happens.

I was referring to today's costs. GC is much more cost-effective.

And a 22 round to the back fo the skull is far cheaper than even the
replacement costs of all that roadside barbed wire used to hang
many/most of them.

Don't forget to amortize the cost of that wire. It's multiple-use.

--
I’ve long been passionate about protecting and expanding democracy,
which is really the only viable mechanism to preserve liberty and