Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A billionaire explains the middle class

Gunner Asch on Mon, 05 Jan 2015 06:18:11 -0800
On Mon, 5 Jan 2015 07:27:17 -0500, "Jim Wilkins" wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 4 Jan 2015 12:45:51 -0800, "Howard Beal"
wrote:
"Jim Wilkins" wrote:
We need a public institution kids will be forced to attend that
teaches them to be responsible adults.

That would be considered child abuse.

Not if you wait untill they are 18.

Then they will remain children for life. Perhaps the law could
recognize that and on sufficient evidence declare then legally under
age.

Then they could immediately register as Democrats

Me thinks you meant "They could immediately _be_ registered as
Democrats." I mean, they're not really up to make such important
decisions on their own, are they?

--
pyotr filipivich