Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default A billionaire explains the middle class

On Monday, January 5, 2015 7:27:21 AM UTC-5, Jim Wilkins wrote:
wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Jan 2015 12:45:51 -0800, "Howard Beal"
wrote:

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message

We need a public institution kids will be forced to attend that
teaches
them to be responsible adults.

That would be considered child abuse.

Best Regards
Tom.

Not if you wait untill they are 18.

Then they will remain children for life.

Most adults seem childish anyway, though. I don't believe I know of anyone who was "forced to grow up at an early age". Everyone was babied, spoiled heavily with "video games and MTV" and pampered, so that by the time they were 18, they were all still mental 5 year olds.

Almost everyone I know is like that. Even right here on this ng. Haven't you noticed that? Western civilization isn't like they are in Somalia where they are forced to be a man or a child soldier at the earliest stages in life, where they face a footrace to a funeral even to try to find simple clothing to wear, let alone to find food/shelter.