Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default A billionaire explains the middle class

On Wednesday, December 31, 2014 9:24:29 AM UTC-8, Larry Jaques wrote:*
On Tue, 30 Dec 2014 11:15:38 -0800, mike wrote:*
*
On 12/30/2014 6:41 *wrote:*
*
"Few economists saw our current crisis coming,*

*
Understanding economy may not matter. *Might be as simple as the*
aftermath of some terrorist act.*
*
Merry Christmas to all and to all a zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*
*
Same to ya, but I had a rotten Christmas. *Too much trouble with the gf.*
;(*
*

It's been said that, if you can make a fist, a gf is superfluous.*
If you can't make a fist, that's probably the least of the things you*
can't make and the gf is still superfluous.*
High five...other hand please.*
*;-)*

*
He needs to maintain his open hand in order to repeatedly slap himself*
on the forehead at his own stupidity, mike. *As to the other hand, who*
knows where that thumb has been...*

Gee, Larry normally is the happy drunk and clueless comedian. I finally see he gets all hostile and Lashes out just because somebody mentions what their lady friend says.

(he must have had a mighty rotten holiday season this time around)