Owen Lowe

Default avoiding warp in wet turned bowls

In article poZlc.34324$kh4.1693690@attbi_s52,
william kossack wrote:

In
denver the humidity runs fairly low but I don't know if that should be a
factor or not.

I just watched a Trent Bosch video (Decorative Utility Bowls) - he's
from Ft. Collins, CO and addresses the various drying methods in this
video - I don't recall if he goes into much detail in his other video.
It appears he uses a homemade drying kiln with low heat and a
dehumidifier. He talks about many other methods and you might get an
idea of how to better work within your environment from his experiences.