Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Help me catch THIEVES that are in this VIDEO

On Fri, 02 Jan 2015 18:40:48 -0600, Ignoramus18163

On 2015-01-03, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Fri, 02 Jan 2015 18:21:17 -0600, Ignoramus18163
wrote:

Exciting update, the thieves were apprehended, caught red handed
pawning the goods!

This is all I know!

Great news, Ig! I hope you recover the whole works.

I do not think so, the goods were from a neighboring business, from me
they stole scrap metal and batteries from a truck.

Good then...they can be linked to at least one burglary or theft and
at the same time and place as yours.

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke