Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Your Thoughts On Trey Gowdy

On Friday, January 2, 2015 5:55:39 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Thursday, October 2, 2014 6:07:57 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Thursday, October 2, 2014 1:51:30 PM UTC-7, F. George McDuffee wrote:

You have very little understanding of the growing hatred for
Israel/Jews and it often shows in what you post. I would not
want to be a Jew and live in many parts of Europe right now. Safest
place for a Jew is Israel.

In America, the number 3 republican in congress (Steve Scalise) took $1000 dollar campaign contribution from Kenny Knight, campaign chair for David Duke.

He said his views are similar to David Duke.

I'd be more scared of the right, not the left

The key to a better GOP is to make racist ****tards and morons not welcome in the GOP. What's needed are smarter and better conservatives rather than world class losers like slow eddy, Mark Wieber, Larry Jackass, etc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9_7Elc1e3E