Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A billionaire explains the middle class

On Tue, 30 Dec 2014 11:15:38 -0800, mike wrote:

On 12/30/2014 6:41 AM, wrote:

"Few economists saw our current crisis coming,

Understanding economy may not matter. Might be as simple as the
aftermath of some terrorist act.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Same to ya, but I had a rotten Christmas. Too much trouble with the gf.
;(

It's been said that, if you can make a fist, a gf is superfluous.
If you can't make a fist, that's probably the least of the things you
can't make and the gf is still superfluous.
High five...other hand please.
;-)

He needs to maintain his open hand in order to repeatedly slap himself
on the forehead at his own stupidity, mike. As to the other hand, who
knows where that thumb has been...

Now let's stop giving these jerks airtime, OK?

--
Poverty is easy. It's Charity and Chastity that are hard.
--anon