william kossack

Default avoiding warp in wet turned bowls

I tried it as a joke. I grabbed a piece cut off a redheart blank and
fitted it to a set of
smaller jaws and turned a bowl about 1 inch across and 1 inch deep. It
was perfect.

Unfortunately one of the dogs thought it was a treat left on the
breakfast table and
chewed it to pieces the next day. I'm now saving all my larger
cutoffs. Its a shame
that April 1st has already passed this year.

Chuck wrote:

Now is the time to introduce your family to the pleasures of
collecting dollhouse miniatures in 1:12 scale!

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget