Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default A billionaire explains the middle class

On Wednesday, December 31, 2014 9:22:33 AM UTC-5, mike wrote:

Fat chance of getting the unions to cut salary
demands.

Long time labor-friendly business leaders should normally be the most well-connected especially when there is a democrat White House. A talk with them couldn't hurt for verification.

Taxing imports enough to do any good will create immediate
retaliation that may bring the whole international trade Jenga Tower
crashing down.

But still, you are guessing though. To make sure, you should be talking to people a lot smarter than you and I who've both advised and consulted on that specific issue for many years.

I think we're in for a long, slow, gridlocked spiral
down. I pray that it takes at least 30 years and I won't see the end.

You've got to know for certain.

Much of the regulation comes from our litigious society and the need
to create a cause out of everything.

That will never change, so work starting from that point is needed.