Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The 'bots are already in place was A billionaire explains themiddle class

On Wednesday, December 31, 2014 1:49:12 AM UTC-8, David R. Bitch wrote:
On 12/29/2014 1:49 PM, Doug Miller wrote:
pyotr filipivich wrote in
:

"David R. Birch" on Mon, 29 Dec 2014 09:53:54 -0600
On 12/29/2014 9:35 AM, pyotr filipivich wrote:
"David R. Birch" on Sun, 28 Dec 2014 22:46:28 -0600

And the substances coming out of them are little different from the
substances coming out of me after I've eaten them.

And you know this - how?

Simple observation.

Yech. Back in the **** can with you.

And if you could refrain from quoting him, he'd stay there for the rest of us too.

It seems someone has plonked me!

I wonder what made me plonkable. It's hard to say, since liberals think
I'm too conservative and conservatives think I'm too liberal.

Which tells me I must be doing something right, since I'm neither
conservative nor liberal.

OTOH, I do lots of metalworking, so at least I'm not like JohnBoy.

David

Maybe the reason is more people are realizing just how stupid David R. Bitch truly is.

This idiot should never be allowed to be anywhere near SolidWorks.